FAST AND SIMPLE PROCESS - One-Step solder and seal process for all your connections.
WATERPROOF - The insulation tubing has a unique dual-walled design; polyolefin tubing on the outside and hot melt adhesive inside. When heat is applied, polyolefin tubing reduces in size and adhesive flows inside the insulation. Dual walled tubing ensures a waterproof seal and prevents wire corrosion.
EASY IDENTIFICATION - Color-coded tubing makes it easy to identify the right size connector for every application. Measure your wire, and easily choose the right connector by looking at the wire size chart on the box.
COMPLIANT WITH ALL RELEVANT STANDARDS - Our heat shrink connectors are compliant with ROHS, ISO 9001:2015, SGS and CE standards.
SolderSeal™ BRAND QUALITY COMMITMENT - We stand behind the quality of our products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We will work on every inquiry to ensure your satisfaction.
We are now taking customized orders for 250 piece kits. If you only want certain size connectors, reach out to us by clicking the chat box at the bottom of your screen!
Our SolderSeal Wire Connector Kit offers an innovative wiring solution that allows you to create soldered waterproof connections in seconds. No soldering kit is needed. All connectors are IP67 waterproof.
This kit will supply you with high-quality solder and seal terminals that will last for numerous wiring projects. Whether you are working on your boat, vehicle, home, or scientific project, our heat shrink solder and seal connectors will ensure solid soldering, increased current flow, and weatherproof connections every time!
1. PREPARE THE WIRES
• Strip wire insulation 1/3 of an inch on both wire ends
• Choose the right connector size for your wires
2. APPLY HEAT
• Position the wires into the solder butt connector
• Use a heat gun at a low setting while continuously rotating the connector
• Pro tip: heat gun deflector nozzle helps to distribute heat more evenly
3. INSPECT YOUR CONNECTION
• Connector tubing will shrink down, and solder will melt and flow through the stripped wires
• Allow your terminal to cool down
• Your waterproof connection is now complete